Online English Dictionary and Vocabulary Builder
1. [s] bending and snapping back readily without breaking
2. [a] able to flex; able to bend easily; "slim flexible birches"
3. [a] extended meanings; capable of change; "a flexible character"; "flexible schedules"
4. [a] making or willing to make concessions; "loneliness tore through him...whenever he thought of...even the compromising Louis du Tillet"
5. [s] able to adjust readily to different conditions; "an adaptable person"; "a flexible personality"; "an elastic clause in a contract"
1. [a] elastic
2. [s] bendable
3. [s] pliable
4. [s] pliant
5. [s] double-jointed
6. [s] limber
7. [s] supple
8. [s] stretched
9. [s] limber
10. [s] supple
11. [s] negotiable
12. [s] on_the_table
13. [s] versatile
14. [s] yielding
15. [a] adaptable
1. [a] inflexible
2. [a] inflexible
3. [a] uncompromising
4. [a] inflexible
Look up words in the English4Today Online Dictionary and then add them to your personal dictionary (myVocab).
Turn your word lists into tests for yourself, your friends or your students ... add a translation ... make vocabulary sets and flash cards.
All you need to start your own personal dictionary web is a free English4Today membership.
Do you know the meaning of ...
English grammar software checks your grammar and spelling, and gives feedback as you write!