Online English Dictionary and Vocabulary Builder
1. [s] allowed by official rules; "a legal pass receiver"
2. [a] established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
3. [s] having legal efficacy or force; "a sound title to the property"
4. [a] of or relating to jurisprudence; "legal loophole"
5. [a] relating to or characteristic of the profession of law; "the legal profession"
1. [a] eligible
2. [s] eligible
3. [s] judicial
4. [s] jural
5. [s] juristic
6. [s] lawful
7. [s] legitimate
8. [s] licit
9. [s] ratified
10. [s] sanctioned
11. [s] statutory
12. [s] sub_judice
13. [s] ineligible
14. [a] valid
1. [a] illegal
Look up words in the English4Today Online Dictionary and then add them to your personal dictionary (myVocab).
Turn your word lists into tests for yourself, your friends or your students ... add a translation ... make vocabulary sets and flash cards.
All you need to start your own personal dictionary web is a free English4Today membership.
Do you know the meaning of ...
English grammar software checks your grammar and spelling, and gives feedback as you write!