Certificate in Advanced English
The Director of Studies, a teacher and a student at the Tti School of English in London reflect on this Cambridge ESOL qualification, and how to prepare.
Is CAE for you?
* use English in an effective way for business or study purposes?
* use English confidently and flexibly?
* produce well-structured, clear pieces of writing on complex issues?
If this describes your skills now, or describes the level of skills you are working towards, then CAE is the right exam for you.
What will CAE do for you?
Cambridge ESOL is a department of the world-famous and historic University of Cambridge. Attaining one of its certificates is an achievement and a reward in itself. However, there are many other benefits to taking CAE:
* a CAE certificate is valid for life
* CAE is truly international, recognised around the world for business and study purposes
* hundreds of employers, universities and government departments officially recognise CAE as a qualification in advanced English
* passing CAE gives you the confidence to take on the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
* CAE’s ‘Can Do’ skills give you the confidence to use English in real situations.