EFL Schools & Colleges: Sponsored Videos
You have the video .. now reach your audience!
If you have a video on YouTube or English4Today.tv and you would like to bring it to the attention of our EFL users (in excess of 1 million per year with over 150,000 registered members) then you can promote it here on the English4Today Video English website.
Our sponsors report a growth in views of their videos of between a 50% and 95% once they install it on the English4Today Video web.
Why use English4Today when you are already on YouTube?
- Unlike YouTube, we have a highly focused user group all wanting information about learning English.
- The English4Today English Video Web is the most visited section of any of our websites (and English4Today runs 8 different websites for EFL learners!)
- Our sponsors report a growth in views of their videos of between a 50% and 95% once they install it on the English4Today Video web.
- 80% of videos registered on the English4Today Video English web have a higher search engine ranking than the YouTube original - this is because of the added advantage of the full text description that English4Today provides, a real plus when it comes to indexing pages for the search engines.
- You can integrate links to your website as well as photographs or images from the English4Today text entry section allowing users direct and easy access to your own website.
How is it done?
It’s very, very simple - the whole process shouldn’t take you more than 10 to 15 minutes.
You send us (using the form provided) the YouTube address of your video, for example, ‘http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPgNEBB7hNE‘ along with:
- The name of your organization and your name and email address
- A description of your services (up to about 800 words) - it can include your contact details, links to your website and even additional photos of your school
After we verify the details, we will then confirm receipt of the above and place it on the video web. Done!
Get started straight away by completing the form…